Hot Tub Overview
Manufactured from ultra-thick one-piece acrylic, these fibreglass reinforced hot tubs are designed to withstand the demands of heavily used commercial installations.
With the unique self cleaning floor, wide mouth skimmer and automatic water level controller, maintenance and cleaning are virtually effortless. Multiple safety suction fittings provide maximum circulation and safety.
- Standard features of HydroTher commercial hot tubs are:
- Ultra thick .187 high gloss, all weather, easy to clean acrylic surface
- High-lighted step edges and seat markings
- Spacious foot wells
- Features built-in bottom suction grate drains that maximize circulation, eliminating the problem of dirt settling on the floor of the spa and allows the tub to be totally drained without bailing
- Wide mouth skimmer complete with hair and lint trap that maximizes water flow and surface cleaning
- Multiple safety suction inlets
- Whisper quiet air controls
- 2 lbs. closed cell polyurethane foam insulation
- Meets requirements of Virginia Graeme Baker (V.G.B) Pool and Spa Safety Act
- Water level controller which automatically maintains proper water levels
- Factory installed support base with a fibreglass coated wood bracing system to spread the weight bearing over a wider area